Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hatsune Miku Update

Miku is finally finished (again)! I wasn't sure if I would ever finish Miku (revision 23) since I quit modding for Sims 3 three times since my last post. I have started my own side projects as a hobby, so hopefully I'll keep up with Sims 3. I couldn't have done this by myself, I used different base models and textures. This set includes a full outfit, boots, headset, contacts, sleeves, and hair. I'm not good on making actual sims, so I may end up using other actual sim models since mine look like cartoons and I want a realistic look. Anyway, you can expect the actual .rar tomorrow. I'm taking a much needed break right now. This was originally meant for ModtheSims' multi-cultural photo competition. I seriously delayed it once I saw that someone else had entered their own Miku sim. I haven't worked 24/7 on this, as I said I took many weeks off. Sims 3 is frustrating due to its UVs and 'rules.' I wish I could get Sims 3 to match my own renders >.> So yeah, here's some CAS preview shots. I used many programs to create this and I have deleted this whole project at least a dozen times, I'll add the whole process tomorrow. As a part of constantly changing things, I have already changed the bangs in these screenshots that I took earlier today.



2 comments:

  1. Can you please post the links to download everything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://cyclotripz.blogspot.com/2013/06/hatsune-miku-pack.html

      or directly here

      http://www.mediafire.com/download/73qrvzvuuhrqx6o/Hatsune+Miku+Pack+by+cyclo_tripz.rar

      Delete