Saturday, April 27, 2013

Update

So I've been neglecting Sims 3 and this blog since I started closed beta testing a new MMO. It's very addicting and I used my same screen name *hint hint*. I'd really like to get back to creating content since I was on a rather great roll. So updates on my creations both announced and unannounced:

* Saber's Bun from Fate/Stay Night has a glitch on the left side that I haven't figured out how to fix yet
*Miku's hair and accessories are done, but the clothes and shoes need morphs
*2 out of 3 arm warmers need morphs, I abandoned them since I couldn't get my custom pattern to show up
*Reita's Bandera needs clean geometry for UVs, I'll have to redo the mesh (also had custom pattern issues)
*I don't know if I'll ever release my rhinestones, I personally use them but I don't know if it is 'ready' yet

Generally if people want a certain 'item' then I'll focus more attention on said project. If you don't mind the hole, I uploaded Saber's Bun to mediafire which is linked on one of my posts at MTS. If you have a request you think I could do, then I'll consider looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment