Monday, March 11, 2013

TotodileDash Animal Hats


I saw these hats, and I absolutely loved how cute they were! I have actually just discovered this MikuMikuDance stuff and I just want to immediately convert everything there :D Anyways, TotodileDash from deviantart made bunny, kitty, puppy, and mouse hats in a PMB format which I converted to OBJ and then SIMGEOM. The UV Maps were made by me since the original was just a bunch of scribbles... It took a lot work to do the UV maps and even then they look weird in CAS (perfect in-game). I had to resize, scale, move, and optimize each hat. I assume poly counts below 1000 are reasonable. The textures and such are mine on 2048x2048 HQ print.


The hats might look blurry since they are actually accessories (under earrings) and can be adjusted using aWT's hat sliders. I displayed them in the following pictures using NewSea hair since their hair is the hardest to get a hat on. There's clipping without adjustment, and even then you're probably better off using something less "poofy." Flat hair or even EA hair seems to work good right off the back without adjustments (but most hair will work with aWT's hat sliders).

These hats are available for both genders under Child and Toddler ages. You can find them under Everyday, Formal, Sleep, Swim, Athletic, and Career wear. Each hat is Valid for Random. I can't imagine a toddler or child wearing anything serious, so the hats are available for each one. o.0









Each hat comes in three designs that have four channels each: Baby Blue (1), Pink Cutie (2), and Dead Black (3). Design 1 has channels on head, ears, inner ears, and eyes/nose. Design 2 has channels on head, ears, eyes/smile, and inner ears/nose/blush. Design 3 has channels on head, ears, eyes/nose, and inner ears/X.







Download link here

CC Credits
Toddler Jodie
Hair: Summer Flavour by Juice from NewSea
Eyebrows, Skin and Eyes: Ephemera NV1 / NV2 Asia
Eyelashes: S-Club Privee 3D Eyelash Design Set I

Toddler Taurus
Har: Soledad by Juice from NewSea
Eyebrows, Skin and Eyes: Ephemera NV1 / NV2 Asia
Eyelashes: S-Club Privee 3D Eyelash Design Set I

Child Darling
Hair: Bob by Yu from NewSea
Eyebrows, Skin and Eyes: Ephemera NV1 / NV2 Asia
Eyelashes: S-Club Privee 3D Eyelash Design Set I

Poses: Baby Love Pose Pack by traelia and  Cute Kid Pose Pack by traelia

1 comment: