Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stacked Forever Rings

As requested by crysta11ove at modthesims, I have finally made the four forever rings stackable! Each one can be stacked with the other in pairs of 2 which results in 6 new rings. I was getting a bit lazy with this since I wanted to start on the new contest :P The rings are on HD 2048x2048 textures so I wouldn't lose detail while combining them. The rings that are combined with the couple's birthstone heart ring have four channels (one for both ring bands, two for each heart, and one for the diamonds) while the rings without the hearts have three channels (two for each ring band and one for the diamonds). I didn't go too crazy with the preset designs since the combinations would be a possibility of 12 each (nightmare in CAS). Cycles include white, yellow, and rose gold as well as original engravings.



Stacked Rings with Couple Birthstone Heart Ring: Stacked Forever Rings 01 by cyclo_tripz
*Stacked Couple and Anniversary Rings; LOD 1284, 874, 318
*Stacked Couple and Engagement Rings; LOD 1025, 530, 238
*Stacked Couple Ring and Eternity Band; LOD 1586, 796, 241

Stacked Rings without above: Stacked Forever Rings 02 by cyclo_tripz
*Stacked Engagement and Anniversary Rings; LOD 980, 490, 296
*Stacked Engagement Ring and Eternity Band; LOD 1282, 642,213
*Stacked Eternity Band and Anniversary Ring; LOD 1510, 751, 301


I've never had thumbnails work in my game, so hopefully the thumbnails have been showing up >.>

For the Cultural Diversity contest, I have decided to submit my mega-pack of visual kei stuff. After all, VK is a sub-culture; you have makeup, outfits, hairstyles, personalities, head-banging, and music of course. The only problem is that my mega pack isn't done... Just the makeup stuff is close to being done. I haven't decided what to do with the canthus problem yet, especially since it should be red by default but is a darkish brown instead. That might be a bit too real for sims 3 ... The makeup as-is is completed by ignoring the canthus. I don't know how to do clothing or hair, but I am a quick learner so hopefully I will have a lot of stuff to accompany my makeup. I definitely have to finish Bandera now. After looking through thousands of webpages, I have decided to focus on males. There is a lot of stuff for lolita female content which can be passed off as VK in the right colors. I don't see a lot of female VK bands so while the makeup will have versions for both genders, I'm going to have to focus on males for the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's awsomegirl (from MTS) here,
    Thank you sooo much for making them stackable! *bunny*

    ReplyDelete