Thursday, January 17, 2013

Spiked Collars Preview

I'm not sure if I can finish all my VK stuff in time for the competition plus I am still new at this .... So, I'm just creating stuff just to create stuff now :)  The final version of Reita's vest jacket thing had over 100k polygons and I could only lower it down to 16k while still preserving the <800 chain links I actually meshes out. I can finally see why people choose to photoskin over actually meshing since making specific details can cost too much polygons.

On the other hand, I have started on spiked collars. I could only find one good spiked collar for sims 3, but a+s=error has dead links. Each collar I made has everything meshed out and is less than 2000 polygons each. I really should get my makeup on here already. Once I finish a project, I have made it a habit to quickly move onto the next project without actually uploading the finished product >.>


No comments:

Post a Comment