Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Reita's Bandera

Alas, it is finished - for the most part. I'd like to release Bandera with the actual texture but I can't seem to find a good source pic. It has a default pattern on right now. That's the only thing missing, Bandera is otherwise complete with lods/morphs and is assigned to b_hat_grip which means you need aWT's hat slider to make specific adjustments. As I said before, that jowls slider causes clipping, but with the slider above you can tweak it under the head shape settings. Maybe we can get some Reita sims now? Bandera isn't an accurate representation since the real Bandera is tied together with two very long strips of cloth. I figured the long strips would be a problem with clothing so I decided not to include it. The official release will be sometime soon. Besides Bandera, I have been working on an outfit Reita wore on a PV. I only have the collar done (infant stage) and I will still need to adjust the vest part and give it meshed chains, pockets and buttons. The GazettE made visual kei internationally known. They are basically one of the founding fathers, which is why I hope to feature them if I can get all of my projects done for MTS's new competition. I am certainly better at makeup, but I have to expand my horizons. Hopefully I can get better since VK isn't just about makeup, it's a whole look. Haha, I just noticed I don't have a background or avatar image yet.







Here's a preview to the shirt I'm working on. I know I should stick to signature looks like Reita's Bandera, Ruki's skull ring, Aoi's talon ring, Hitsugi's piercings, etc. but I really wanted to model at least one shirt which happened to be the shirt Reita was wearing in the source pic I chose for Bandera :)     This is my first project for clothing - so the collar, buttons, and pockets are "done" and I haven't started on the chains. I could easily go to c4d and just paint chains on, but I really want everything to be meshed out.





No comments:

Post a Comment