Thursday, December 6, 2012

Purple Smoke and Flash Eyes

I absolutely LOVE the way Rose Shock does her makeup. I made an exact scale of her makeup onto the sims, but it didn't look right. Since the makeup goes into the arch, most eyebrows would be cut off by the eyeshadow. I made lined eyebrows that resembled the eyebrows Rose Shock draws on which fit perfectly with my eyeshadow. This would mean, however, that you would need my lined eyebrows in addition to the eyeshadow for them to show up properly. Not everyone likes the style of "drawn-on" eyebrows so I finally decided to scale down the eyeshadow in order to to fit with most eyebrows. You may notice the lined eyebrows in future posts (or in the anime and barbie post), which I hope one day to learn to create into actual eyebrows.

I present first, Purple Smoke. Three recoloarble channels: one for the eyeliner and two eyeshadow areas that blend together. They look fabulous when paired with my vintage lips.













Hair: NewSea Desperate
Eyeshadow and Lips: Cyclo_Tripz
Accessories: Lorandia
Clothes: Base Game
Eyebrows, Skin and Eyes: Ephemera NV1 / NV2 Asia 

Here is my second part of this project, Flash. Four recolorable channels, one for the eyeliner, two for the top part of the eyeshadow which blends, and one for the shadow that follows the bottom of the eyeliner. I decided to throw in my lip liner too.








 Hair: NewSea Monochrome
Eyeshadow and Lips: Cyclo_Tripz
Accessories: Lorandia
Clothes: Late Night
Eyebrows, Skin and Eyes: Ephemera NV1 / NV2 Asia

Download Link

No comments:

Post a Comment