Thursday, December 6, 2012

Barbie and Anime Girl

I have made about 20 makeup items for female adults and I still have more for men! It really does take a lot of time to make sure everything is in order and all of the correct pictures have been taken. My name still hasn't been changed on modthesims and I'm wondering if I should just post them anyway...

Anyways, I am working on a project inspired by Valeria Lukyanova and Anastasiya Shpagina from the Ukraine. I didn't actually modify the facial structures of the sims to be the similar yet since I'm so lazy. I did make the makeup which does resemble them.  I haven't tried to model a sim after an actual person before, so I might come back to it later and actually make them in sim form. For now, I am happy there is at least a slight resemblance.

Anastasiya Shpagina (Anime) and Valeria Lukyanova (Barbie)


There is still a lot of work to be done! Hopefully I will finish them.






Hair: NewSea Musical / Tera
Eyebrows / Lips / Eyeliner: Cyclo_Tripz (me)
Accessories: Lorandia
Clothes: Base Game / Supernatural
Contacts: lazywnch
Skin: Ephemera NV1 / NV2 Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment